- AAXA P7 Pico Projector Review
- AAXA P7 Mini Projector – Native 1080P w/ 38W Batttery (Product Overview)
- AAXA P7 Mini Projector with Battery, Native 1080P Resolution, 30,000 Hours LED review
- AAXA P7 Mini Projector with Battery, Native 1080P Full HD Resolution
- Aaxa 4K1 – World's Smallest and Most Affordable [4K UHD] Projector!
- ✅ TOP 5 Best Portable Projector to buy in 2021 | Budget & 4K
- BEST PORTABLE PROJECTOR!
- AAXA P6X – [$360] Pico Sized Projector with Alot of Brightness!
- Mini Projector with Battery, Native 1080P Full HD Resolution
LED HD portable mini projector
- Indigenous 1080p Full HD Resolution– P7 projector features a latest generation 1080p (1920×1080) High Definition DLP optical engine mated to high MTF lens for finest clarity.
- Super compact and also miniature type element– Measures just 4.7″” x 4.4″” x 2.7″” as well as 1.48 lbs – the P7 projector fits nicely in your laptop bag or brief-case for business traveling as well as exterior camping.
- Rechargeable Battery Included – 38W Lithium Ion Battery is included for Amazon customers and offers as much as 90 Minutes of runtime. No requirement for light bulb replacements with 30,000+ Hour Luminus LEDs.
- All-in-One portable projector – featuring an Onboard Media Player with USB and TF card ports and a 2W speaker for straight media playback. Other inputs consist of HDMI, mini-VGA, and also Composite AV.
- Perfect for Business or Home Use – Presentation, Gaming, Home Theater. As much as 120″” screen (in reduced light conditions). Includes remote for very easy navigating.
- PartNumber: KP-750-01
The Best Mini Projectors
Innovation has changed the way we do things, and the future becomes exciting for brand-new state-of-the-art products to come in and make themselves known to the world. There is just no stopping what brand-new innovations can present– technology simply can’t be tamed. What is noticeable in today’s high tech world are the electronic items progressing into smaller sized physical measurements, however with high-end functions.
Look at the brand-new models of mobile phone around, the PDAs, digital video cameras and other portable gadgets– do not they seem to physically shrink in size, and just a finite amount of data can be shown? There is simply insufficient space for all the data to be displayed.
In the near future, there might simply be portable projectors that would get the job done. At Mitsubishi Electric Research Laboratory, a mini projector was made with size no bigger than a pencil. This is pictured to be the future of portable projectors. During a presentation, the portable projector model utilized four traffic signals taped to the wall as referral. The projector was pointed in the middle of these red lights. As the transmission was beamed, 4 lasers, 2 on each side of the projector, shone red lights simply beyond the corner of the forecasted image. A video camera, connected on the top of the gadget, takes a look at all 8 traffic signals in order to have a stable display of the projection. A future improvement would be utilizing a wall’s landmarks instead of the 4 taped traffic signals or markers.
A total of four model portable projectors connected to a computer can display larger images than when just one portable prototype projector is used. The computer, attached with electronic cameras and with the use of computer algorithms, figures out which of the four prototype portable projectors would face where, and what piece of the image it must project. Integrating other innovations such as electronic cameras and cordless communication tools to that of the model portable projectors technology, one could only envision what brand-new applications may show up.
With the RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) technology included too, the possibilities are endless. One can never ever understand what new developments technology may bring, and the portable projectors technology seem not to drag. This development will absolutely alter the way portable projectors work, and people will quickly experience its advantages. Throughout a presentation, the portable projector model made usage of 4 red lights taped to the wall as reference. When connected to a computer, the portable projector prototype can beam out images even on non-planar walls and even on walls which have more than one color.