- Burris Eliminator 3 unboxing and overview! Part 1: 4-16x50mm laser rangefinder scope!
- Burris Eliminator IV Laser-Rangefinding Riflescopes & More [New For 2020]
- Ruger Precision Rifle 6.5 Creedmoor/Burris Eliminator 3 Range Test!
- Unboxing Video: Burris Eliminator IV Laserscope | Eric Lewis | Burris Scope | Hunting Scope
- Burris Eliminator: Is It Accurate?
- Programming the Eliminator Rangefinding Riflescope
- Burris Eliminator III 200 300 400 yards on Steel
- Burris Eliminator 3 Part 2: Watch this before you buy (ammo compatibility).
- Field test of the Burris Eliminator III (product review)
- Burris Eliminator III Laser Scope 4-16×50 RCS
- Brand: Burris
- Manufacturer: Burris
It has all-new extended range finding capabilities that extend out to 2,000 yards.
More data and faster aiming solutions in an improved ballistic calculator.
increases the distance at which you can make an ethical shot by a significant amount
The laser rangefinder now has wireless remote laser activation, making it easier to range your target.
There is no need for a smartphone, app, or separate handheld range finder, as there is always.
With the push of a button, the scope calculates perfect holdover at your exact distance, estimates wind drift, and provides you with the perfect aiming solution (bright red dot).
Simply aim, range, and shoot.
Precision optics is one of four tools in one, an internal digital inclinometer, smart dope card, and built-in laser range finder.
- PartNumber: 200133
- Model: 200133
- Warranty: Manufacturer
- Color: Black
- Size: 4-16 x 50mm
- NumberOfItems: 1