Leupold VX-R FireDot Riflescope– Video Review
Leupold VX-R (2)
Leupold VX-R 3-9X Unboxing and Overview [HD]
The NEW Leupold VX-R Patrol Rifle Scope
Gunblast.com – Leupold VX-R Riflescope with Pig Plex Reticle
Leupold VX-R 1.25-4×24 HOG reticle Pig Plex subtensions
The Illuminated Scout Scope combines the ease of the FireDot Duplex Reticle with a variable magnification optic that is designed to be mounted forward of the receiver.
Powered fiber optic reticle technology provides the perfect blend of daylight illumination and optimal light transmission and contrast for low light hunting situations.
MST (Motion Sensor Technology)
Proprietary MST (Motion Sensor Technology) automatically deactivates illumination after 5 minutes of inactivity, yet reactivates instantly as soon as any movement is detected.
1/4 MOA Finger Click
1/4 MOA precision finger click adjustments for windage and elevation offer absolute repeatability and dependability over a lifetime of extreme use.
– Weight: 14.2 oz/403 g
– Linear FOV (ft/100 yd): 43.4-17.0
– Linear FOV (m/100 m): 15.12-5.68
– Eye Relief (in): 6.89-6.06
– Eye Relief (mm): 175-154
– Objective Diameter: 1.3 in
– Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA): 80
– Elevation Adjustment Range (MIL): 23.8
– Windage Adjustment Range (MOA): 80
– Windage Adjustment Range (MIL): 23.8
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 3.4 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- ASIN: B00M44NL2Y
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 0603-1920