- NEEWER BUDGET VK750II SPEEDLIGHT REVIEW – PRO i-TTL Flash – Part 2 – Speedlight Review
- UNBOXING THE NEEWER VK750II PRO i-TTL Flash *Deluxe Kit* – Part 1 Unboxing
- Neewer 750 II TTL Speedlight [For Nikon] Unboxing & First Look
- NEEWER VK750II – WHY I PURCHASED the VK750II PRO i-TTL Flash *Deluxe Kit* – Part 4
- Introducing the Neewer Q Pro TTL Wireless Flash Trigger
- A $99 MUST HAVE in Photography!
- Unboxing Neewer NW635 TTL GN58 Speedlight
- Neewer 750II Speedlite
- Godox XPro TTL Flash Trigger [REVIEW]
- TTL flash speedlight for $50!!
Compatible with Nikon DSLR D7100 D7000 D5300 D5200 D5100 D5000 D3200 D3100 D3300 D90 D800 D700 Camera: VK750II Auto-Focus Flash, Wireless Trigger and Accessories
Neewer VK750 II Pro I-TTL Auto-Focus Flash
– High GN: 58 (ISO 100,105 mm).
– Flash setting: TTL, M, MULTI, S1, S2.
– Wireless trigger sensor, distance: 20-25m interior, 10-15m exterior.
– Functions: PC port, Front drape sync, Power saving setting, Sound indicator, Overheating security, Memory feature.
– Recycle time fours (with 4 pcs AA alkaline cell).
– Vertical turning angle: 0-90 °; Horizontal rotation angle: 0-270 °.
– Lighting times: 100-1500 times( AA alkaline cell used).
– Flash time: 1/200s -1/ 20000s.
– Flash control: 8 degrees of output control( 1/128– 1/1).
– Color temperature level: 5600k.
– Power supply: 4xAA dimension batteries( Alkaline or Ni-MH are functional).
– 2.4 GHz Wireless Flash Trigger with Remote Shutter Function.
– It gives the benefit of a cordless electronic camera shutter release, ideal for photographing wildlife, and also for macro and also close-up pictures.
– 3-in-1 wireless push-button control for video camera, speedlite as well as studio flash.
– 16 Channels Selectable.
– Sync quicken to 1/250s.
– Transmitter power:2 x AAA battery.
– Receiver power:2 x AAA battery.
– N1 Cord + N3 Cord( Connecting Cords for Wireless Flash Trigger).
– Compatible with remote controls geared up with 2.5 mm socket.
– Enables cordless electronic camera shutter release.
– Flash Diffuser.
– Soft Flash Diffuser: spreads and also softens the light given off from your flash system, jumping off ceilings as well as walls, rather than originating from a single focused light.
– Hard Flash Diffuser: Reduces as well as softens severe darkness behind subject and also gets rid of red eye result that makes the light looks more balanced as well as natural.
– Lens Cap Holder.
– Small switch stays with the front of your lens cap; fits snuggly around the circumference of your lens.
KEEP IN MIND: Camera not consisted of.