- Nightfox 110R Night Vision Binoculars – WORTH BUYING?
- Nightfox 110R Night Vision Binoculars Unboxing And Review
- How To Use Your Nightfox 110R Night Vision Binoculars – Instructions and Troubleshooting
- Night Security | Nightfox 110R Night Vision Binocular
- Nightfox Cape Night Vision Binocular Full Review
- Check Your Property | Nightfox 110R Night Vision Binocular | Inexpensive
- Best Budget Night Vision Under $150
- NightFox 110R night vision review
- Impressive CQB Nightvision on a Budget (Nightfox Swift)
- Testing the NIGHTFOX 110R night vision
Digital Infrared | 165yd Range | Recording Function
The newest Nightfox electronic night vision device has an enormous 1.5 W infrared light beam, with a range of over 165yd.
Integrate that with the 7x optical zoom (taken care of) and also 2x digital zoom (optional), and also you’ll be able to see further, and more plainly than ever. For also higher range, you can utilize the tripod place under of the 110R to equip an infrared illuminator, such as the Nightfox XB5 (marketed independently).
The devil’s in the details: the 110R has actually been upgraded completely to be pleasing to make use of. The brand-new rubber housing secures the device, and also the huge rubber buttons are very easy to find at night or when wearing gloves. We’ve even included committed screen brightness buttons to the top of the 110R so you do not have to waste time scrolling via the settings menu! The 110R requires only 4 AA batteries – so you can use 4 in the device while another collection get on cost.
The gadget has 2 hours battery life on consistent full infrared, or 5 hrs battery life with reduced infrared usage. Record that shot! Record pictures and video clips on the 110R, then play back files on the gadget – or transfer them to your computer system by USB (micro SD flash memory card called for). Includes a Nightfox 18 month service warranty as standard. For evening vision, trust fund Nightfox.