Ring FloodLight Camera Review – Unboxing, Installation, Setup, Video Footage
Setup Ring Floodlight Cam | DiY Installation Wiring Tips | Ring Help
Review Ring Floodlight Camera Motion-Activated HD Security Cam Two-Way Talk and Siren Alarm
Affordable Home Security! – RING Floodlight Security Camera! – Review / Demo / RAW Footage
Ring Floodlight Security Camera Wide Angle HD Two-Way Talk w/ 3yr Warranty on QVC
CEDIA 2018 Maximus Floodlight Camera Motion-Activated HD Security Cam Two-Way Talk and Siren Alarm
Ring Floodlight Cam Outdoor Surveillance Security Camera Review | 1080p HD | Siren | 2 Way Talk
Ring Spotlight Camera Review – Unboxing, Features, Setup, Settings, Installation, Video Footage
Ring Floodlight Cam: The Evolution of Outdoor Security
Ring Floodlight Security Camera – 1 Year Long Term Review Update
Secure your home with the world's only motion-activated security video camera with integrated floodlights, a siren alarm and two-way audio, so you can see, hear and talk to anybody on your property from anywhere. With things and facial detection, floodlight web cam has the most sophisticated movement sensing units in home security. Its 270 ° field-of-view will let you find motion around corners and keep an eye on all your blind areas. Floodlight camera quickly changes existing wired floodlights and links to standard junction boxes. With the app, you can flash the lights, sound the alarm and zoom-in to focus on your essential locations. Floodlight camera sends instantaneous notifies to your smartphone, tablet or pc whenever it identifies motion. And from the free Ring app, you can protect your house and monitor your house from anywhere.
- Installation: Average install time: 15-25 minutes. Click here to download the manual.
- Video: 1080p HD, Live View, Night Vision
- Field of View: 140° horizontal, 78° vertical
- Motion Detection: Advanced Motion Detection
- Audio: Two-way talk with noise cancellation
- Siren: Remote-activated alarm
- Lights: Two LED Floodlights, 1800 Lumens (Combined)
- Power: Hardwired to weatherproof electrical boxes (110-240 VAC).
- Internet Requirements: Requires a minimum upload speed of 1Mbps, but 2 Mbps is recommended for optimal performance.