Best Review Sigma 18-300mm F3.5-6.3 Contemporary DC Macro Os HSM Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras with A
Sigma 18-300mm F3.5-6.3 Contemporary DC Macro OS HSM Lens for Canon DSLR Cameras with Altura Photo
Most Greatest Product Sigma 18-300mm F3.5-6.3 Contemporary DC Macro Os HSM Lens for Nikon DSLR Came
Exclusive Sigma 18-300mm F3.5-6.3 Contemporary DC Macro Os HSM Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras with Alt
Limited Sigma 18-300mm F3.5-6.3 Contemporary DC Macro Os HSM Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras with Altur
#5 Best Travel Lens for Nikon [DSLR Camera]
ELECTRONIC GOJA is an ACCREDITED SIGMA USA DEALERSHIP. Includes 4-YEAR U.S.A. WARRANTY.
– Sigma 18-300mm 3.5-6.3 DC HSM OS Macro Lens for Nikon
– AirBag Packable Bag and Camera Insert
– SanDisk 64GB C10 Ultra UHS-I SDXC Memory Card
– Altura Photo Mini Tripod with Pistol Grip
– Altura Photo Rapid Fire Wrist Strap
– Altura Photo Hard-Shell Case
– Altura Photo Accessory Kit
– 3 Sizes MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Pouch
Sigma 18-300mm 3.5-6.3 DC HSM OS Macro Lens for Nikon
– The Sigma 18-300mm 3.5-6.3 DC HSM OS Macro is another outstanding addition to the Sigma Global Vision Contemporary line. With a 16.6 x zoom ratio covering focal sizes from wide to telephoto, this lens additionally provides a 1( feline) macro ratio.
– The Sigma 18-300mm Contemporary was made for APS-C cameras where it relates to a 27-450mm lens and includes cutting edge Sigma innovation. A boosted optical stabilizer (OS) makes up for electronic camera shake, while an optimized hyper sonic electric motor (HSM) ensures silent and also rapid autofocus. Four FLD (efficiency equivalent to fluorite) paired with 1 SLD glass components catch extraordinary sharp as well as contrasted images, right through the focal length.
– Utilizing high quality glass, the Sigma 18-300mm Contemporary manages aberration, even at the telephoto end to create top quality images.
– Lens Construction: 17 Elements in 13 Groups
– Angle of View: 76.5 º-5.4 º.
– Number of Diaphragm Blades: 7.
– Mininum Aperture: f22.
– Minimum Focusing Distance: 39 centimeters/ 15.3 in.
– Filter Size (mm): 72mm.
– Maximum Magnifications: 1:3.
– Dimensions (Diameter x Length): 79×101.5 mm/ 3.1 x4.0 in.
– Weight: 585g/ 20.6 oz.
Please note: This lens is NOT COMPATIBLE with FULL FRAME SENSOR cams.