- Swarovski EL 12×50 W B 2016 binoculars review
- Swarovski EL 10×42 and 12×50 Binocular Review
- Swarovski EL 12×50 binocular product review
- Gear Review: Swarovski EL12x50 Binoculars
- Swarovski 12×50 ELs
- Gear Review: Swarovski EL 12×50 Bino Harness Fitting
- Swarovski NL Pure VERSUS EL Binoculars #82
- Which 12×50 Binoculars To Get??
- Swarovski EL 12×50 Binoculars Photo Slideshow
- 8×42 vs 10×42 vs 12×50 vs 15×56 Binoculars #94
Swarovski EL with FieldPro Package, Green
- Brand: SWAROVSKI
- Manufacturer: Swarovski
- The purchase Includes: Swarovski Optic EL 12×50 Binocular, Field Bag, Eyepiece Cover, Objective Lens Cover, Lift Carrying Strap, Swarovski Optic Lifetime Limited
- Magnification: 12x
- Submersion tightness up to 13 ft.(4m) deep
- Lifetime for optics and 10-year for other parts
- SWAROVISION, SWAROBRIGHT and SWAROCLEAN trademark technologies
THE ULTIMATE EXPLORER
The EL 50 type is ideal for hunting at dusk and at night, as it has a high magnification and great detail sharpness.
The world’s smallest 50-mm binoculars are unrivalled.
They impress with their ideal weight balance and the ability to hold them in your hand steadily.
Larger exit pupils also provide brighter images at twilight. EL 12×50 W B EL 12×50 binoculars provide even more details thanks to their 12x magnification. Their ideal weight balance means that they fit perfectly in your hand – brilliant for lengthy periods of observation over long distances. HD-OPTICS Swarovski trademark HD optics feature fluoride-containing lenses, which virtually eliminate color aberrations. The scatter is considerably less with fluoride than with even the best types of optical glass. This enables maximum color fidelity and leads to a significant improvement in resolution and contrast.
TECHNICAL DATA Magnification – 12xEffective objective lens diameter – 50mmExit pupil diameter – 4. 2mmExit pupil distance (eye relief) – 19mmField of view (ft./1000 yds. / m/1000 m) – 300 / 100Field of view (degrees) – 5. 7Apparent field of view (degrees) – 63Shortest focusing distance (ft. / m) – 9. 2 / 2. 8Dioptric compensation (dpr) – +/-4Light transmission – 90%Twilight factor acc. to ISO 14132-1 – 24. 5Physical description Length (in / mm) – 6. 8 / 174Width (in / mm) – 5. 2 / 131Height (in / mm) – 2. 6 / 67Weight (oz. / g) – 35. 0 / 999Functional temperature – -13 F to +131 F (-25 C / +55 C)Storage temperature – -22 F to +158 F (-30 C / +70 C)Submersion tightness – 13 ft. / 4 m water depth (inert gas filling)
- PartNumber: Swarovski EL
- Model: 35212
- Warranty: manufacture
- Color: Green
- ReleaseDate: 2019-08-01T00:00:01Z
- Size: 12×50
- NumberOfItems: 1